- Young patients whose jawbones have not fully developed
- Pregnant women
- Heavy smokers – smoking retards healing and reduces the chance of implant success
- Alcohol or substance abusers
- Patients receiving high-dose irradiation of their head or neck
- People with chronic diseases or systemic problems, including high blood pressure, diabetes, connective-tissue diseases, hemophilia and significant immune deficiencies.
- Patients taking steroids or drugs that suppress the immune system
- People who severely grind or clench their teeth
Dr.Florentino Encarnacion G,
Oral Surgeon/Implants Prosthesis Speciallist.
Dental Implants Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
For a complete guide of Dental Implants procedures,prices, and more